What We Do
- Distribution: We have been major actors in the beauty business for over 30 years and have become one of the most respected distributors in the region. We are exclusive regional distributors for reputable international brands as well as owners for two of our own.
- Development: Due to our experience and knowledge in the beauty field, we were able to analyze and exceed the market by creating solutions for our own three franchise concepts, and started developing our own makeup line: Provoc and eyelashes extensions brand: Clashes.
- Franchising: Operate our company by adopting the ” Sawaya distribution & Managment System” or expand into your own retail shop or franchise. “Howtowow Beauty Shop” or a ” Provoc Studio”.
- Consulting: We are good listeners and a firm reference in the Beauty industry for what concerns marketing, Franchising, retail, and management.
- Education: Lectures, seminars, and tutorials are arranged on a monthly basis in collaboration with the international educators.
Creators, Designers & Innovators in the Cosmetic Industry
Our work speaks for itself. Take a look…
Sawaya Group is among the leading distributors and developers of beauty products in the Middle East.
In 1990, the CEO Fadi Sawaya founded the company with an eye for choosing the best quality of beauty products. With solid determination to distribute professionally and to operate with the integrity of a hand shake, Sawaya Group identity was born.
Today, Sawaya Group employs more than 100 people in the MENA region and is an exclusive distributor for global brands as well as a developer for its two signature brands.
Being pioneers in the Middle East beauty industry just keeps the good in business coming. Our company’s environment is a very competitive one but very rewarding. The strategy adopted in our management is one of a kind, it operates to serve customers needs as well as fills gaps of demand in the market constantly. Customer’s needs are our main focus, we run a system that smoothly operates in parallel with our clients so that they’re always updated and satisfied.
Building efficient communication with both owners and technician clients is another constant approach of ours. We arrange many launching events, trainings and workshops given by international professional trainers offering intensive educational courses for everybody interested in launching a career as a beauty technician. Our professional training topics cover; nail, hair, make-up and permanent makeup tattoo courses.Our trainers are highly qualified and provide certificates of completion to students.
Our stock offers a complete and diverse line of professional beauty products. Our current brands are; Provoc- which is our signature brand, Orly, Clashes Eyelash extensions, Gelish, Morgan Taylor and Nouveau Contour. We are in the middle of an empty field, getting ready for bright professions.